- Place of residence
- Date of birth
|Utrecht, The Netherlands|
Dutch (mother tongue)
English (very fluent)
- 2018 - Now
- HackShield: A story driven puzzle game about cybercrime for kids aged 8-12
- Other unannounced projects
- 2018 (7 mo.)
- Age Of Wonders: Planetfall: Designing & implementing major user interfaces
- 2017 - 2018
- 2015 - 2018
- Teaching programming & tech-art classes.
- Coaching students during their internship.
- 2014 - 2015
- Valedo: A physiotherapy game to exercise the patients back.
- Various other small projects.
- 2014 (3 mo.)
- RIVE: Gameplay scripting in Squirrel.
- 2014 (5 mo.)
- Renowned Explorers: Expanding the engine (C++) & creating tools to accompany key features. (incl. animations & file packing)
- 2012 & 2013
- Optimising workflow around the office by creating various tools & macro's.
Senior Game Developer
Gameplay & UI Programmer
Freelance Game Developer
Grafisch Lyceum Utrecht
Game Development Lecturer
Engine & tool programmer (internship)
Tool programmer (summer job)
- 2015 - 2016
- 2011 - 2014
- 2010 - 2011
- 1998 - 2008
|Degree in Pedagogy & Didactics, Hogeschool van Amsterdam|
|Bachelor Degree Digital Arts & Entertainment, Howest Kortrijk|
|History, Ghent University|
|Mathemathics & Economics, High School|
|Musical Academy: Classical guitar, Ronse|
|C# / C++|
|PHP / Lua|
|HTML / CSS|
|HLSL / GLSL|
- Creating & listening to music
- Creating & playing board games
- Stage acting & puppeteering
- Tinkering with various technologies (anything that gets the creative juices flowing)