LLama LLama Dog
- All the programming together with Stijn Doyen
This project was made in a timespan of 48 hours during the Brains Eden 2014 gamejam. (Cambridge , UK) The game got awarded 2nd place out of the 27 participating teams, all from universities from all over the world. (We were part of the DAE team)
Llama Llama Dog is a 2 player party game where one player plays as the Llama herding Coyote and the other as one of the revolting Llamas.
At the start of a round neither of the players know which Llama is being controlled by the 2nd player. The controlling player has to find out by looking for the LLama that matches his input. But beware, the coyote has a keen eye from unnatural behaviour as well!
- As the coyote your goal is to keep your herd under control and inside the pen. Doing so will grant you points.
- As the Llama your goal is to create chaos and escape with as many Llamas for as long as possible. As long as at least 1 LLama is out of the ring, the LLamas score points.
- However, if the coyoté manages to catch the LLama controlled by the player, the coyoté instantly wins the game!
To reach your goal you can use various abilities & powerups:
- The coyote can then bark and instantly get all the Llamas back in the pen.
- The Llama can create a small stampede cloud to further confuse the coyote and blend in with the herd.
- There are however some extra power up pinata's that can help both players in gaining the upper hand.
- Stijn Doyen
- Stijn Delaruelle